It is our great pleasure to announce the winners of the USK Reportage Grant. We received 63 submissions from around the globe on a wide variety of topics.
We are deeply touched by the humanity of the proposals, the sincere interest of our community for the world, and the creative approaches to the art of reportage and storytelling.
The selection committee consisting of 6 judges has completed the final screening and the winners are:
- The Room, Paris (France) by Mathieu Letellier (aka. Mat Let)
- Chawls of Mumbai: “The Social Network”, Mumbai (India) by USK Mumbai
- Ripple Effect of a Historic Market, Pune (India) by Farah Irani
- Night People Street Portraits, Berlin Kantstraße, Berlin (Germany) by Rolf Schröter
- The Shifting Landscapes of Despair, Hope, Survival and Persistence, Seattle (USA) by Daniel Winterbottom