Volunteer Board Secretary – Executive Board Position
USk is seeking a candidate for the role of Executive Board Secretary. The Secretary is responsible for maintaining the organization’s records, including the minutes of board meetings. The Secretary will be a part of the Executive Board, which is composed of officers and directors who oversee the day-to-day management of the non-profit organization. Term for the secretary is one year, renewable up to four years.
The Secretary –
- Works closely with the President to develop meeting agendas.
- Leads the board in good record-keeping practices and helps ensure timely filing of annual nonprofit compliance documents.
- Record keeping extends to Google Drive maintenance and leading Annual Report publishing.
A successful Secretary will be –
- An active Urban Sketcher
- Detailed-oriented, collaborative, and clear communicator.
- Fluent in English. Additional language proficiency is desirable, but not required.
- Will have 1+ year of volunteer experience with Urban Sketchers.
The outgoing Secretary will mentor the incoming Secretary.
Please send a brief letter of interest and description of qualifications to email@example.com before May 7, 2022.